I receive commissions for purchases made using my links.
10 Ways to Dress Up Your Dining Room
Tabletop decor, a chandelier, dinette set and other items are easy dining room enhancements. They are the best home accents for a change, display or visual enjoyment every day. The following decorative choices will upgrade your dining room space. They are 10 ideas that inspire a modern dining environment with good taste and design.
1. Elegant glass hurricanes are exceptional for a dining table space. Their styles are modern or traditional. And they can be displayed year round.
2. A luxurious candelabra is a touch of elegance for a dining room tabletop. It is softness that sets the mood for an intimate and comfortable meal time.
3. Wall art has the power to add color and personality to a dining room setting. Great art choices are paintings, framed posters and food related themes. Choosing art by design, size and price range is how you take dining room style up a few notches.
4. Beautiful floral arrangements on a dining room table is an attractive plus. Decorative flowers are an effective centerpiece. Their color and design is appealing as a dining table style boost.
5. An elegant credenza cabinet comes in many styles such as mirrored, wood, metal, modern and traditional. A credenza functions as storage, a serving space and a decorative anchor. Other credenza options includes: matching a dining table set, a contemporary theme or as a space saving furnishing.
6. Dining room chairs are easily replaceable. By changing your dining room chairs, you get an upgrade that is pleasing and affordable. There are modern dining room chair selections that express your preference for an upbeat, classic elegance, casual or formal look. They are wonderful to jump start or expand a dining room refreshment.
7. A new dining room table set is an excellent way to get the decorating process going. Once you select a dining room by formal or casual style, it sets the tone or direction that you desire. Glass, wood, metal and modern style dinettes are available online and at furniture department stores. The fun part is in choosing a dining room set in neutral or bold colors and unique designs that capture your eye for style.
8. A stylish wall mirror fills a wall space with lightness, a sleek look and a decorative touch. There are several wall mirrors that are big in dramatic and design effect. Selecting a gorgeous wall mirror for your dining room makes a difference as an elegant accent.
9. Luxury drapery for a dining room is an investment in change. Good drapery choices are those available at stores such as Bed, Bath and Beyond, J. C. Penney's, Walmart and online at Wayfair.com. Custom window treatments function as a sensible option too. A few go-to choices includes print designs, multi-color, solid colors and those that have a soft texture.
10. An exquisite chandelier is useful for enhancing a dining room with dramatic design, light and a point of focus. As a decorative touch, a modern chandelier is an amazing light fixture. It coordinates or inspires a dining decor. There are dazzling, glass and metal chandeliers for the dining room that makes it more enchanting, chic and formal looking.